Thank you for your interest in the Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®. Our Association’s jurisdictional area includes Catawba and Caldwell counties, and the Wittenburg Township of Alexander.
Membership in the Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS® is open to all licensed brokers and sales associates. Affiliate Membership is also open to banks, attorneys, home inspection companies, and other businesses which provide services to REALTORS® and homeowners. The officers, Board of Directors, members and staff of the Association are dedicated to serving the needs of all of our members. We would welcome your membership in our growing professional trade association.
Membership in our local Association, NCAR and NAR carries benefits such as:
- Downloadable web access to all pre-printed North Carolina Bar Association approved forms for the listing, selling and leasing of both residential and commercial real estate
- Publications from both NCAR and NAR, with invaluable articles on the real estate industry
- Discounts from nationally recognized businesses such as Nationwide Insurance, Office Depot, Cingular Wireless and Airborne Express through the REALTORS® Partners Program
- CVAR Educational Scholarships available to members seeking REALTOR® designations
- Educational courses leading to professional designations such as the coveted GRI (Graduate of the REALTOR® Institute), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), and ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative)
- Continuing Education courses offered at substantially reduced registration fees
- Lunch and Learn programs focusing on current “hot issues” in real estate
- Automatic enrollment in NCAR’s Legal Hotline program, providing legal assistance for all North Carolina REALTORS®
- NAR Annual Conventions in such places as San Francisco and Orlando, and NCAR Annual Conventions in such locations as Asheville and Myrtle Beach
- Membership meetings/luncheons held on the second Wednesday, every other month, at Lake Hickory Country Club
- The annual Installation of Officers and Directors Banquet, held at the December Association Luncheon
- A variety of fund raising activities is provided by the CVAR Community Service Committee, and by our annual CVAR Golf for Charity tournament. Thousands of dollars have been raised by each of these committees for local organizations such as Hospice of Catawba and Caldwell Counties and Habitat of Catawba and Caldwell Counties.
Please contact our Association at 828.322.8249 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about membership.